Managing Your Standard Onshape Subscription
Standard subscriptions are directed towards single professional users who do not have a need for company-wide settings and functionality. Standard subscriptions include all Onshape features with the exception of the following:
- Automated Release management tools
- Custom properties (company metadata)
- Company-wide material libraries
- Company-based sharing
- Consolidated billing
For pricing information, see https://www.onshape.com/en/pricing.
The Account menu is located in the upper-right corner of the interface. The icon for the Account menu may look like this: , with your user name to the right. From this menu you can access:
- My account - Manage and maintain your Onshape account, set preferences, notifications settings, security, and more. See My account settings for detailed information.
- Company/Classroom/Enterprise settings - View the account settings for your company/classroom/enterprise. See Company/Classroom/Enterprise settings for more information.
- View support tickets - View any support tickets you have submitted. If you want to submit a support ticket, look in the Help menu (the icon to the right of your name in the upper-right corner of the interface). See Viewing support tickets for more information.
- Sign out - Sign out of and close your Onshape session.
A Professional Trial is available so that you can try out all the features of a Professional subscription, and then transition to a full Professional subscription once the trial is over. See Managing your Professional Trial for more information.
To upgrade to Onshape's Professional subscription:
Click the Plans and pricing button on the Onshape home page or your account page:
The Plans & Pricing page opens:
- Select from the following options:
- Click Get Professional to purchase a Professional plan.
- Click Contact us or Contact sales to open a chat bot where you can text with a sales representative.
- Click the here link to open a plan comparison table.
Please contact Onshape if you wish to cancel your subscription. The user can attempt to delete their account. but they must follow up with their administrator to request a downgrade to a Free plan to then delete their account. To initiate this process via the iOS app, navigate to Settings > My account > Delete my account. The user will then be informed to downgrade.