This functionality is currently available only on Onshape's browser platform.
The Document panel is available in all Onshape documents (aligned vertically with the Onshape logo). Below is a map of the functionality available:
- Versions and history - Click to open the Versions and History in the Document panel, where you can branch, merge, create new workspaces, and view changes and releases.
- Create version - Click to open the Create new version dialog.
- Comments - Click to open Comments for the active document in the Document panel.
- Where used - Click to open Where used in the Document panel , displaying where parts or assemblies are used.
- Performance - Click to open Performance in the Document panel, where you can view the Tab performance, Tab graphics, Document performance, and System details.
- Tab manager - Click to open the Tab manager, where you can organize and find tabs more easily. See Working with the Tab manager