Managing Your Standard Onshape Subscription
This functionality is available on Onshape's browser, iOS, and Android platforms.
Standard subscriptions are directed towards single professional users who do not have a need for company-wide settings and functionality. Standard subscriptions include all Onshape features with the exception of the following:
- Automated Release management tools
- Custom properties (company metadata)
- Company-wide material libraries
- Company-based sharing
- Consolidated billing
For pricing information, see https://www.onshape.com/en/pricing.
The Account menu, located under your name in the upper-right corner of the interface, allows you to access:
- My account - Where you can manage and maintain your Onshape account, set preferences, notifications settings, security and more. See My account settings for detailed information.
- Action items - View any tasks that have been assigned to you through the Comments dialog. See Action items for detailed information.
- View support tickets - View any support tickets you have submitted. If you would like to submit a support ticket, look in the Help menu (the icon to the right of your name in the upper-right corner of the interface).
- Sign out - Sign out of and close your Onshape session.
Onshape's Professional subscription allows you to create unlimited private documents. The Professional subscription is a company subscription (you are able to pay for one or multiple users).
- To try Onshape's Professional subscription for a 14-day period click the Try Professional button on the Onshape home page or your account page and follow the instructions:
- To upgrade to Onshape's Professional subscription, click the Upgrade button on the Onshape home page or your account page and follow the instructions.
For more information, see the Manage Your Onshape Professional Subscription page.
Please contact Onshape if you wish to cancel your subscription. The user can attempt to delete their account. but they must follow up with their administrator to request a downgrade to a Free plan to then delete their account. To initiate this process via the iOS app, navigate to Settings > My account > Delete my account. The user will then be informed to downgrade.