If you have specific CAD-related questions with regard to using Onshape, you always have the ability to look through questions and answers within the greater Onshape Community via our Forums. If you can't find a relevant answer to your question in the Forums, feel free to submit a support ticket.
Please be aware that it is in your best interest to submit a support ticket for each issue you have, and not to bundle multiple issues in one ticket.
- Sign in to Onshape.
Either from the Documents page or from within a document, click the in the upper right corner of the screen.
(if you have a Professional subscription) or
Report a bug
(if you have a free or EDU subscription).
- Optionally capture a screenshot and mark up the screenshot. Click and drag your cursor to outline the screenshot area:
- If you add an annotation, click Post when done.
- Click Add screenshot (lower right corner of window) to reopen the Contact support dialog:
- Enter a title and provide a comment.
- Optionally check the box to share your document with Onshape Support.
- Click Submit to send your information to Onshape, or click the x in the top right of the dialog to close without sending.
You can also use the Contact Us link on our home page. Please select a category from the dropdown and provide a description in the box beneath so we can handle your request appropriately.
Sharing your document with Onshape Support allows access to only Onshape Support staff, and only for a limited time. Sharing your document enables the Support staff to see first-hand what the issue is and in most cases, to solve the problem more quickly. You can revoke the share at any time. For more information on sharing documents in general, see Share Documents.
When sharing your document with Onshape Support, any Onshape employee in the document will have the Onshape icon next to their name in the upper right corner of the page, similar to this:
PTC World Headquarters
121 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.