This functionality is available on Onshape's browser, iOS, and Android platforms.
If you have specific CAD-related questions with regard to using Onshape, you always have the ability to look through questions and answers within the greater Onshape Community via our Forums. If you can't find a relevant answer to your question in the Forums, feel free to submit a support ticket.
Please be aware that it is in your best interest to submit a support ticket for each issue you have, and not to bundle multiple issues in one ticket.
- Sign in to Onshape.
Either from the Documents page or from within a document, click the in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click Contact Support (if you have a Professional subscription) or Report a bug (if you have a free or EDU subscription).
- Optionally capture a screenshot and mark up the screenshot.
- Enter a title and provide a description.
- Optionally check the box to share your document with Onshape Support.
- Click Send to submit to Onshape, or Cancel to close without sending.
You can also use the Contact Us (opens in new tab) link on our home page.
Sharing your document with Onshape Support allows access to only Onshape Support staff, and only for a limited time. Sharing your document enables the Support staff to see first-hand what the issue is and in most cases, to solve the problem more quickly. You can revoke the share at any time. For more information on sharing documents in general, see Share Documents.
When sharing your document with Onshape Support, any Onshape employee in the document will have the Onshape icon next to their name in the upper right corner of the page.
PTC World Headquarters
121 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210
Was this article helpful?